The definitive guide to Australian Wines
One month free trial terms and conditions:
1. The offer is valid for redemption from 28/09/2017 until midnight 02/10/2017.
2. The Promoters are Hardie Grant Media Ground Floor, Building 1, 658 Church Street, Richmond VIC 3121 (“Promoter”) ABN 17 080 486 755.
3. The one month free trial includes a digital membership only.
4. The promotion can only be applied once per person. Anyone using the code more than once will have access removed.
6. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
7. Hardie Grant Pty Ltd reserves the right to change these terms and conditions. If any changes are made Hardie Grant Pty Ltd will notify the public via its website.
8. Offer is valid for new members only and can't be applied to members with a current subscription or retroactively added to an account. Hardie Grant have the right to remove the membership if members are abusing the offer.
9. A credit card must be provided upon redemption but will not be used for the purchase, or stored by Wine Companion in any way.
10. Offer is valid for individual memberships only and can not be used for retail, winery or mobile only memberships.
Become a member
Alongside James Halliday is a dedicated team of tasters who review the wines in the Halliday Wine Companion guide.
Meet the team
Start planning your next winery tour with our new winery section and new look winery pages
Whether you're after the most recent tasting notes, or you just want to browse through those from previous months, you'll find it all here in our tasting note archive.
Discover James' latest thoughts, opinions, news and photos on the Wine Companion blog.
Visit the blog
Get started with our Virtual Cellar and you'll be able to manage your own collection, add tasting notes and set drink now alerts.
Copyright 2017 WineCompanion.com.au
Become a member and get access to more than 100,000 tasting notes
Sign up now
For the full winecompanion.com.au experience, please update your web browser. to something less antiquated
Wines considered to offer special value for money.