This East Coast Tasmania vineyard had been established on land acquired by Julie Llewellyn's grandparents in 1889; they had migrated from England in 1880. For the next 120 years the original, far larger, property was used to graze sheep and cattle, and for cropping. Julie and husband David own 20ha, with ideal north-facing slopes, and have plans to expand the plantings in the years ahead. Given the spread of varieties planted (4ha (planted 2008) of pinot noir and chardonnay, and 2ha (planted 2011) of sauvignon blanc, gewurztraminer and pinot gris), expanding the product range will not present any problems. No wines received for the 2015 Wine Companion.