The original Winilba Vineyard was first planted in 1863 and remained in production until 1889. Exactly 100 years later the Andraos brothers began replanting the vineyard on the property they had purchased five years earlier. Over the following years they built a winery from the ruins of the original bluestone cellar, making the inaugural vintage in 1996.
Fred Andraos, Mario Marson (Consultant)
Fri-Sun public hols 11-5
Winilba Vineyard, 150 Vineyard Road, Sunbury, Vic 3429
|Telephone / Fax||
(03) 9740 9703
(03) 9740 9795