Make the most of domestic travel this year with a once in a lifetime opportunity to play on some of Victoria’s most prestigious member-only courses, paired with a 2022 Halliday Awards-themed dining experience with James Halliday AM and golf clinic with Nick O'Hern.
• 2 x nights accommodation at Yarra Valley Lodge
• 18 holes on The Heritage Golf Course with cart
• 18 holes on The Eastern Golf Course with cart
• Wine tasting featuring five star Halliday-rated Yarra Valley wineries on site alongside boutique whisky tasting
• Relaxed welcome dinner with Halliday-rated wines
• Golf clinic with Nick O'Hern (Former World No. 16)
• Breakfast and lunch daily (Thursday and Friday)
• Prizes for competition winners
Early Bird Special prices start from $1850 per person twin share – single share packages also available. Secure your booking below.
As an exclusive part of the Halliday Yarra Valley Golf Retreat, enjoy a premium 2022 Halliday Awards themed dinner hosted by Halliday Wine Companion’s founder James Halliday AM and Halliday magazine editor, Amelia Ball.
Upgrade your golf game by spending the day with renowned player Nick O’Hern, who will be hosting a fantastic Golf Clinic and inviting guests to get involved with James' favourite charity, The Humpty Dumpty Foundation. Nick will also be in attendance at our 2022 Halliday Awards themed dinner.
• Registration at Yarra Valley Lodge from 9:30-10:00am for a 10:30am briefing.
• Enjoy some of the very best Yarra Valley has to offer with an intimate tasting with five star Halliday-rated producers and a boutique whisky tasting.
• Dinner will be a relaxed feasting menu paired with Halliday-rated wines.
Friday, 10 September:
• Enjoy a delicious breakfast and coffee between 7:00-8:00am before being transferred to The Eastern Golf Course at 8:00am.
• Then enjoy 18 holes at The Eastern Golf Course, including lunch and drinks on the course from 10:30am.
• Be transferred back to Yarra Valley Lodge for a relaxing afternoon at leisure.
• Enjoy pre-dinner drinks from 7:00pm and then a once in a lifetime wine and food experience that includes a four-course degustation dinner matched with some of the very best wines from the 2022 Halliday Wine Companion, hosted by James Halliday AM and Nick O'Hern.
Saturday, 11 September:
• Wake up for a leisurely breakfast at the lodge and checkout prior to 11:00am.
• If you are staying in the Yarra Valley, additional winery experiences can be organised upon request. Find out more about what the Yarra Valley has to offer with our essential guide.
*Full itinerary to be provided prior to event. Times subject to change.
COVID Cancellation Policy: All cancellations must be notified to the organisers in writing. We will be guided by the Victorian Government in relation to COVID-19 and the restrictions that are put into place. If Victoria goes into lockdown over the event dates and we are unable to host the event we will refund all monies paid and/or offer an alternative date. If travel restrictions are placed on interstate travellers, we will endeavour to re-sell your ticket or allow for you to on-sell your ticket, however we can not guarantee a refund. Be sure to check government travel advice and restrictions for your state before leaving home.