1. 2016 Sharmans Riesling, $25
This is a dry-style riesling with a nose of tropical fruit and a hint of spice, and a rich, full palate of jasmine and clove with a crisp, citrus backbone. Pair this with Tasmanian oysters this season.
2. 2015 Sharmans Chardonnay, $35
Ripe melon and macadamia on the nose lead to a palate of luscious grapefruit, creamy oatmeal and soft toastiness with an elegant citrus finish. For the ultimate festive food match, serve this with Tasmanian rock lobster.
3. 2015 Sharmans Pinot Noir, $35
Intense aromas of raspberries and red cherries hint of a complex palate of ripe red fruit, toasted oak, chocolate and crushed cinnamon. It is a light- to medium-weighted wine with velvety tannins. Enjoy this pinot noir with a garlic and thyme-roasted chicken.
(left to right)
1. 2016 Seppeltsfield Barossa Shiraz, $25 | seppeltsfield.com.au
2. 2016 Chateau Tanunda 50 Year Old Vines Shiraz, $75 | chateautanunda.com
3. 2017 Oakdene Single Vineyard Peta's Pinot Noir, $43 | oakdene.com.au
4. 2016 Passel Estate Chardonnay, $35 | passelestate.com
5. PREECE King Valley Prosecco, $19.99 | preece.com.au
6. 2012 Clover Hill Cuvee Exceptionelle Blanc de Blancs, $65 | cloverhillwines.com.au
7. Calneggia Asolo Prosecco DOCG, $26.99 | cfvwine.com.au
Glassware supplied by Plumm | plumm.com