1. 2018 Small Island Patsie’s Blush, $30
This dry, blush, pinot rosé is barrel-fermented using wild yeast, with extended time on lees giving complexity, texture and body. Each year, Patsie’s Blush has sold out within weeks, so get in quick! Perfect for Christmas Day lunch.
2. 2017 Small Island Black, $45
Select vineyard sites from the north and south of Tasmania marry together to deliver a deep, expressive pinot noir, coupled with delicate perfume. This wine is ideal for sharing with friends over a meal. Only 124 dozen made.
3. 2017 Small Island Reserve Pinot Noir, $79
A single-vineyard, single-barrel, age-worthy pinot noir with incredible concentration and power. This wine is extremely limited, with only 380 bottles produced, and it speaks of purity and place. A fantastic gift for the wine connoisseur or collector.
1. 2017 Stefani Estate Sangiovese Boccallupo, $40 | stefaniwines.com.au
2. 2017 Clyde Park Locale Pinot Noir, $25 | clydepark.com.au
Glassware supplied by Plumm | plumm.comEnter to win the perfect festive pack.