Linfield Road produces small batches of single vineyard wines from the Wilson family vineyard at Williamstown. The story began in 1860 when Edmund Major Wilson planted the first vines on the outskirts of Williamstown. Since Edmund's first plantings, the Wilsons have fostered a viticulture tradition that now spans five generations; three generations of the family currently live and work on the property, located at the very southern edge of the Barossa. It is situated high above the valley floor, with cooler nights and longer ripening periods. Exports to Canada, Malaysia, Singapore, Japan and China.