Sid Kidman planted the first vines on the property in 1971, and has been managing the vineyard ever since. Over the years it has grown to include cabernet sauvignon, shiraz, riesling and sauvignon blanc. The cellar door is housed in the old stables on the property; they were built in 1859 and are a great link with the district's history. Susie and Sid have recently been joined by their son George, who becomes the fourth generation of the Kidman family to be involved with the property. Exports to Malaysia and China.